BIND covered under which license and does it conatin any cryptographic content ?

Lulu neoequal at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 01:21:39 UTC 2007

Hi all,
    I unable to confirm about licensing of BIND9 in other words bind9
covered under which license. IN the site I found a line written about
license is that
"BIND is available at no charge under the BSD License"

Secondly the source tar ball contain no separate file called License
rather a COPYRIGHT file is there but it says nothing about BSD there
like whether it is 2 clause, 3 clause or anything else.

Thirdly in wikipedia I found BIND9 covered under ISC license which is
functionally equivalent to BSD.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISC_licence

1. So can anyone shed some light on this?

2. Does this software contain any Cryptographic Content? if yes where
I can find all the  the type and key size of all cryptographic
software included? and
3. how it is used?