ISC's Intro and Advanced DNS & BIND training classes announced for November

Chris Buxton cbuxton at menandmice.com
Tue Jul 31 21:04:04 UTC 2007

Just to clarify, is it now OK to post advertisements for DNS-related
or BIND-related products and services in this forum?

For example:

Men & Mice is pleased to offer DNS training courses utilizing a mix of
lecture, discussion, and hands-on exercises. An upcoming pair of
scheduled classes will be held in the San Francisco Bay Area during the
week of November 5, 2007.

November 5-7 is the 3-day DNS Fundamentals and BIND Administration
November 8 is the 1-day DNS Security and Advanced Topics

For more detailed information, please visit:
http://menandmice.com/training/overview
This contains all detailed location, pricing and registration form link,
along with links to the course syllabi.

Both of these courses have limited seating, and reservations are on a
first-come, first-served basis. If you have any additional questions
feel free to contact us at 408-273-6079 or Training at menandmice.com.

We have training courses scheduled for North America in the following
locations for the upcoming months:

August: Kansas City
September: Las Vegas
October: Washington, DC
November: San Francisco
December: Dallas

In Europe, Asia, and elsewhere, our upcoming courses are:

September: Frankfurt
October: Bangalore, India
October: London
November: Sydney, Australia