Recent Problem with BIND 9 under Windows XP

Vincent Poy vincepoy at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 15:28:40 UTC 2007

On 6/29/07, Danny Mayer <mayer at ntp.isc.org> wrote:
> Vincent Poy wrote:
> > On 6/28/07, Vinny Abello <vinny at tellurian.com> wrote:
> >> Grab a utility like filemon to see what named.exe is trying to do when
> >> you start
> >> the service. That may give you a big hint.
> >>
> >> http://www.microsoft.com/technet/sysinternals/FileAndDisk/Filemon.mspx
> >
> > I've loaded Process Monitor and this is the log but I couldn't see
> > where named went wrong.
> >
> > http://d.turboupload.com/d/1904539/Logfile.PML.html
>
> I can't read this URL in any reasonable way that I can get to it. Please
> put it somewhere else which doesn't require you to click through a lot
> of garbage.

Strange.  When you click on the link, in 30 seconds or less, there is
a download file link and then it asks you to enter a code and click on
the download page and the next page shows the actual URL to download
the file when you click on it:

http://s9.turboupload.com/f/1904539/1183216857/5b453507c5b2b912d831a5379f883405/Logfile.PML

The file has already been downloaded 4 times.

In any case, try this:

http://bigbang.DNALOGIC.NET/~vince/Logfile.PML

Cheers,
Vince