Using bind in cooperation with LDAP

Mosemann, Russell Russell.Mosemann at cune.edu
Thu Mar 29 19:16:17 UTC 2007

Since it appears that the x500 zone is separate from all other zones,
then bind-sdb seems like a great way to go. The problem is that it
relies on a specific schema (dNSZone). If you have a little C knowledge,
it shouldn't be a lot of effort to modify ldapdb.c to use the field
names you want.

--
Russell Mosemann, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Computer Science