Hooray, glue updates are instantaneous!

Wiley Sanders bind at wsanders.net
Tue May 22 19:08:13 UTC 2007

Well, maybe I've been out of the loop for a while but I just changed
the IP address of one of our authoritative name servers on Network
Solutions' web site and it propagated to all the gtld servers within 5
minutes.

I don't know how this got "fixed" but for all readers out there who
may contributed to making this magic happen, my hat is off to you, and
I will quaff a brew (or more) in your honor as I consider this a
significant contribution to the march of civilization.

-W Sanders
  http://wsanders.net