[Re: NSEC3 support for BIND]

Daniel Migault mglt.biz at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 10:56:45 UTC 2007

hi
I am also interested in evaluating NSEC3 and see how it affects the
global performances of DNS / DNSSEC.
An evaluation of the added cost of NSEC3 might help us to decide
whether or not we can consider protection against zone walker or not
by using NSEC3.

I am used to BIND so testing NSEC3 on BIND would be easier for me, and
I am also interested on NSEC3 development on BIND.

Regards,

Daniel

--
Daniel Migault