problem after upgrading bind.

mark evans evansmb74 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 16:03:03 UTC 2007

Yes, i did run the dig from the slave.  i will try the tcpdump.  when i
restarted the bind 8.4 on the master the slave seems to have pulled the
zones over because it is no longer showing expired.  So i have to wait for
another zone to expired.  I will try the tcpdump as soon as i get an expired
zone.
Thanks for you assistance
Mark