Root user only

Chris Buxton cbuxton at menandmice.com
Wed Oct 24 22:01:38 UTC 2007

Check your /etc/resolv.conf. Is it readable by user, group, and others?

Chris Buxton
Professional Services
Men & Mice
Address: Noatun 17, IS-105, Reykjavik, Iceland
Phone:   +354 412 1500
Email:   cbuxton at menandmice.com
www.menandmice.com

Men & Mice
We bring control and flexibility to network management

This e-mail and its attachments may contain confidential and
privileged information only intended for the person or entity to
which it is addressed. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention,
dissemination, distribution or copy of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify
us immediately by reply e-mail and immediately delete this message
and all its attachment.