Issues with BIND 9.5.0-P2

Emery Rudolph emery.rudolph at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 01:26:42 UTC 2008

UPDATE -
I decided to bite the bullet and move the last nameserver off of the old X1
architecture with the P1 code, to the new T2000 32-core with the 9.5.0-P2.
The good news is that it is working fine without the dreaded "too many file
descriptors error", which appeared immediately upon activation of the BIND
daemon in the P1 version.

I will keep a close eye on the service, but I am knocking wood that this one
is good!

Thanks,

Emery Rudolph