9.5.0-P2 and socket: too many open file descriptors

Binmakhashen, Latif Latif.Binmakhashen at omnicare.com
Thu Aug 14 18:57:34 UTC 2008

Guys,

Is HP-UX and OpenBSD 3.7 affected by this value as well?

I compiled them as following:

./configure --prefix=/opt/bind

Please let me know as I'm concern about this.

Kind regards,

Latif

-- NOTICE --
This e-mail message is confidential, intended only for the named recipient(s) above and may contain information that is privileged or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you have received this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please immediately notify the sender and delete this e-mail message from your computer.