dnsperf and BIND memory consumption

Dmitry Rybin kirgudu at corbina.net
Tue Dec 9 15:05:27 UTC 2008

Hello!

I test patch, add to bind95/Makefile
.if (${ARCH} == "amd64")
ARCH=           x86_64
.endif

work/bind-9.5.0-P2/config.log
uname -m = amd64
/usr/bin/uname -p = amd64
Target: amd64-undermydesk-freebsd
Configured with: FreeBSD/amd64 system compiler
ISC_ARCH_DIR='x86_32'
build='x86_64-portbld-freebsd7.0'
build_alias='x86_64-portbld-freebsd7.0'
build_cpu='x86_64'
host='x86_64-portbld-freebsd7.0'
host_cpu='x86_64'

I didn't find any affect, memory leak very quickly with threads support,
and slowly without threads.

FreeBSD xxx 7.0-STABLE FreeBSD 7.0-STABLE #0: Wed Jul  2 14:18:35 MSD
2008     xxx at xxx:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/H1  amd64

--
Рыбин Дмитрий
Управление магистральной сети