DNS Recognition

Jeremy Nicoll jnicoll at gnexp.com
Wed Dec 24 20:42:10 UTC 2008

Actually, just found it - seems they added the feature to do nameserver
registration a short while ago.  I don't remember it being there.  For
future reference of any poor newbie sot who is searching for this in the
future, select the domain name and then select "Nameserver
Registration"  Thanks again, guys.

Jeremy