DDNS - Question of best practices.

Luis Fernando Lacayo lflacayo at cps.k12.il.us
Wed Jun 4 17:01:13 UTC 2008

Chris,

Thanks for the reply.  My concern is that a hidden master shouldn't be
touch but for the slaves...

So I was thinking that the DHCP servers would talk to with what I
consider a supervisory slave, and he would distribute down to the
slaves. The Hidden Master does not need to have garbage about the
students work station, does it?

So I was thinking that having the supervisory slave would be updated by
the DHCP servers, and he would push the info to the other 3 slaves.

What are your thoughts.

Thanks,

Luis

--