DDNS - Question of best practices.

Chris Buxton cbuxton at menandmice.com
Wed Jun 4 16:47:38 UTC 2008

Dynamic updates must be processed by the primary master server (your
new hidden master, in this case). However, it's possible to set the
slaves to forward updates to the master, so that the DHCP server can
send updates to the local slave.

So, to answer your question, either way will work.

Chris Buxton
Professional Services
Men & Mice