dns issue?

Dawn Connelly dawn.connelly at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 18:38:58 UTC 2008

A page can not be displayed has about a million different reasons. To
eliminate DNS as the problem you need to run a dns query at the time of the
failure and compare those results to when there isn't a failure.
If you get the expected results then DNS isn't the problem. If you want more
information you can do nslookup -debug <enter>. Dig would be a better tool
to test with but that isn't on a windows machine natively and you would need
to install it.