How can I retrieve the details that makes up the statistics?

Steve Koon skoon at escapia.com
Sun Nov 9 01:58:55 UTC 2008

Is there a way to retrieve (or log during request) the actual queries
that made up the count for the NXRRSET and NXDOMAIN statistics? I am
curious what record types and queries that could not be served by this
domain.

[burrwhite.com]

               26681 queries resulted in successful answer

               28741 queries resulted in authoritative answer

                1993 queries resulted in nxrrset

                  67 queries resulted in NXDOMAIN

Thanks,

Steve