November 2008 Archives by thread
Starting: Sat Nov 1 00:01:05 UTC 2008
Ending: Sun Nov 30 16:57:48 UTC 2008
- DNS "chicken-and-egg" Problem
JINMEI Tatuya / 神明達哉
- About error/warning found on the server
- hardware for a medium bind server
- SPF record
- Validity of CNAME to a PTR
- rndc reload not reflecting the changes made in zone file.
- issues transfering zones.
odzaen at gmail.com
- seondary zone replication
- bind9 futex freeze
Justin T Pryzby
JINMEI Tatuya / 神明達哉
- BIND 9.3.6rc1 is now available.
- RCODE, FORMERR, and bad auth Errors
- debug-level logging for channel security not working
- Serving zones in ip6.arpa
- DNSSEC server failure with trstech.net
- in-addr.arpa problem
- Preparing for DNSSEC
- Where is libbind for 9.6 series?
- FORMERR resolving
- ignoring out of zone data Errors
- BIND 9.6.0b1 is now available.
- forward reverse lookups
- Load old revision of zone
- How can I retrieve the details that makes up the statistics?
- Primary DNS server
denise.brisson at hrsdc-rhdsc.gc.ca
- Getting "too many timeouts resolving"
- 9.5.0 P2 gives diff ip for worldnet.att.net than swBell DNS?
- BIND 9.4.3rc1 is now available.
- BIND 9.6.0b1 win32 xml libraries
- Auto add zones to secondary, from primary
- Karlo NOCERA/HBBR/HSBC está ausente do escritório.
- Solaris 10 Server Fail errors
Davenport, Steve M
- Windows version compatibility with vista?
- Need queries summary count for A records within a zone
- Check out log-file per day
- Trouble updating zones in a multi-view scenario
- Mirrored DNS Servers, Some Addresses Not Found
- zone transfer mystery
- how to forward the domain?
- BIND 9.5.0-P2 DNS issue
- possible bug...?
- Unavailable Domains?
- Debug refused recursive queries
- nsupdate ACL based on a key AND ip-subnet
- RFC Reserved zones - was Re: possible bug...?
- ISC launches new website and mailing list manager
- (64 bit windows) Changing service to start from directory
- Most external domains do not resolve (missing root servers?)
- Zone not showing us as authority
- Secondary and TLD not updating
- Secondary and TLD not updating [Solved]
- Creating an SPF record
- Lots of errors, having 'lame' day, suggestions?
- Views and Blackhole
- Slave Servers Return SERVFAIL
Merton Campbell Crockett
- socket: too many open file descriptors
- bind9 no longer detect my ipv6 interface after having upgrade from ubuntu server 8.04 to 8.10
- [SPAM] SIGMA - Software Gratuito de Gerenciamento da Manutenção
- Zone does not show an A record when using Dig
- Question about BIND 9.3.6 on Solaris
- Is it possible to use one KSK for multiple domains?
- Workaround Solaris's kernel bug
- Help understanding lame server error
- Zone not propogating to slaves
- bind-users Digest, Vol 3, Issue 3
- Got error mssg when I started ISC Bind service
- FW: Pls help me for bind9
Sun, Rui (IT Operation Director)
- Bind 9.6.0b1 xml stats - changes?
- Debugging recursive bind
- CNAME without recursion
- Clearing queued transfers
- DNS lookup problems specific the Facebook domains
- How to modify "A" records on the slave when master is down?
stevehunter_1 at hotmail.com
- x64 Windows build
- Processing Expect - HTTP 417 on expect 100
- RHEL-specific named/SElinux query
- Avoiding duplicate PTR records when using $GENERATE
- bind crash with timer.c
- Question about Subdomain Delegation
William E. W. Russell
- rfc1918 ns records coming from internet are queried?
- Just to make sure I have TTL's understood.
- Building bind with visual c++ express
- dnsperf and BIND memory consumption
ivan jr sy
- ISC BIND
- bind-dlz and %client% token
- logging query results
- rndc-confgen no response
Last message date:
Sun Nov 30 16:57:48 UTC 2008
Archived on: Tue Apr 2 01:19:34 UTC 2013
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).