Secondary and TLD not updating [Solved]

Jeff Justice listaccount at starionline.com
Mon Nov 17 02:42:22 UTC 2008

Seems there were two problems.  Part one, my failure to update the IP
address to our new NS at the registrar.  Duh!  Second, the serial
number on the secondary was higher than the master.  How it got that
way, I'm not sure, but I suspect it is because I was using incremental
and the secondary is using timestamp.

I changed the master to timestamp, made some other recommended config
and zonefile changes (thank you all for the suggestions), rndc
reloaded and now all is right with the world again.

Thank you for the helpful pointers and getting me on the right track.

Jeff J.