ISC launches new website and mailing list manager

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Tue Nov 18 14:22:05 UTC 2008

That reminds me of the debate over V chips/parental controls.  People
that DON'T want something think it is the responsibility of others not
to send it to them rather than THEIR own responsibility to block it with
the tools they have.

If you don't want HTML just set up a rule in your mail client that
blocks it.  If your mail client doesn't allow you to setup rules then
you probably need to use something created in the current millennium.