Secondary and TLD not updating

Jeff Justice listaccount at starionline.com
Sun Nov 16 21:16:44 UTC 2008

I recently moved our DNS from QuickDNS to BIND 9.5.0-P2 on OSX.

Everything appears to be responding correctly when the server is
queried, however our secondary is not updating (secondary is hosted by
another provider) and the TLD's keep showing the old ns IP after a
week.  I deleted the zone on the secondary and re-created it hoping
that it would try to re-load the zones from the master, but now it
just shows 0 records.

Is it possible that I have something wrong in my config that isn't
allowing the transfers?  I don't find anything in the named logs that
indicates there is a problem.

Here are the contents of my named.conf file (I have left out the
logging statements for simplicity):

key rndc-key {
	algorithm hmac-md5; secret "removedforsecurity"; };

options { directory "/opt/local/etc/named/";
	listen-on port 53 { 127.0.0.1;74.87.108.83; };
	pid-file none; statistics-file "named.stats";
	datasize 20M; allow-recursion { localnets; };
	allow-transfer { any;
	 };
};

controls { inet 127.0.0.1 port 953 allow { 127.0.0.1; } keys { rndc-
key; };
};

include "/opt/local/etc/zones";

Any help would be appreciated.