Need queries summary count for A records within a zone

Steve Koon skoon at escapia.com
Tue Nov 11 17:25:09 UTC 2008

I can get the total queries again my ESCAPIA.COM zone which is great but
now I have been asked to report on the queries for certain A records
with the zone. Is this possible and if so why do I go about configuring
Bind to give me this information?

Thanks,

Steve

== Theses are the A records in the ESCAPIA.COM zone file that I need
individual queries for ===
www.vivacations.escapia.com.                            86400   IN
A          69.25.129.3

edcvpn.escapia.com.                                          86400   IN
A          69.25.129.6

sargas.escapia.com.                                          86400   IN
A          69.25.129.6

wezen.escapia.com.                                          86400   IN
A          69.25.129.6

abramscoastalproperties.escapia.com.                86400   IN         A
69.25.129.10

akumal-villas.escapia.com.                                 86400   IN
A          69.25.129.10

alpinechaletrentals.escapia.com.                         86400   IN
A          69.25.129.10

alpinegetaways.escapia.com.                             86400   IN
A          69.25.129.10

dcweb.escapia.com.                                          86400   IN
A          69.25.129.62

dcvpn.escapia.com.                                           86400   IN
A          69.25.129.63

www.a1beachrentals.escapia.com.                      86400   IN
A          69.25.129.65

www.abramscoastalproperties.escapia.com.        86400   IN         A
69.25.129.65

www.accommodationservices.escapia.com.         86400   IN         A
69.25.129.65

EITftp.escapia.com.                                           86400   IN
A          64.81.163.40

ERFTP.escapia.com.                                         86400   IN
A          64.81.163.40