BIND 9.4.2-P2-W1 stops responding

Sue Graves Sue_Graves at isc.org
Sun Sep 7 18:35:58 UTC 2008

We are sorry, we should have announced EOL on support at the same time
Microsoft did, but we kept BIND running on W2k as long as we could. When
the Kaminsky bug came out, we had to make a choice, and in order to have
a fix for the 2003 and XP users, which are the vast majority, we were
forced this solution.
Sue

--
Susan Graves