Questions on Dynamic updates and Views

jing cao caojingjs at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 25 03:02:19 UTC 2008

I'm really sorry about it. Yes, I have sendt this question several times. But for the first few times, I didn't receive my message from the mail list. So I have thought if there's problem with my mail account. So I have to send it again and again. Thanks for your reminding. I'm really sorry for any inconvenience caused by me!  Anyway, I'm looking forwad to all of your help :)

BRs