attach-cache sample

JINMEI Tatuya / 神明達哉 jinmei at isc.org
Fri Aug 14 06:47:03 UTC 2009

At Fri, 14 Aug 2009 10:30:02 +0400,
Dmitry Rybin <kirgudu at corbina.net> wrote:

> > Have you read the ARM?  It may not be sufficient (while I personally
> > believe it's quite extensive), but at least there *is* documentation.
> >

> OK, Please explain what configuration parameter mismatch:
>
> view "world" {
>    zone "0.0.127.IN-ADDR.ARPA" {
>      type master;
>      file "localhost.rev";
>    };
>
>    [other zones]
> };
>
> view "view0" {
>    attach-cache "world";
>    [zones]
> };

Please provide a complete configuration file.  In my quick test using
the above template I didn't see any problem.

I also remember you previously used an extraordinary large number of
views (50-ish).  If you still do this, I first suggest you try setting
up some minimal configuration with a few views (like above) and see if
it works.  If it still fails, submitting the configuration file of
that situation will help diagnose.

---
JINMEI, Tatuya
Internet Systems Consortium, Inc.