Trouble With One Domain

bsfinkel at anl.gov bsfinkel at anl.gov
Fri Jun 26 13:59:05 UTC 2009

and Andy Shellam <andy-lists at networkmail.eu> replied:
>And not forgetting to change the master server in the SOA record from
>oxygen, as that server doesn't appear to be accepting DNS requests,
>which I believe is what's causing the Zone Check tool to fail.

Why should we change the master server in the SOA record from oxygen,
when oxygen is the real master?  It is a "hidden" master.  I believe
that it is the CNAME that is causing zonecheck.fr to fail.  The
zonecheck.fr utility does not fail on our other zones that have a hidden
master.
Barry S. Finkel
Building 222, Room D209              Internet: BSFinkel at anl.gov