One A record fails on one server on Sunday evening

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Tue Nov 3 17:21:29 UTC 2009

How do I export the cache dump?

rndc dumpdb on the first execute took a few seconds, but after updatedb &&
locate named_dump.db (as it suggested it would store it there) returns
nothing.  The man page for rndc doesn't say anything about these commands
either.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

"When you have eliminated the impossible, that which remains, however
improbable, must be the truth."
--- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle