ISC BIND 9.7.0 syslog recorded notices

ic.nssip ic.nssip at northwestel.net
Fri Feb 19 21:46:38 UTC 2010

I just installed ISC 9.7.0 on one of our x86 SUN Solaris 10 machines.
I did a fresh local compiled install with all default settings.
It looks that DNS is working fine for customers (anyway the time is too
short to conclude that), but my syslog suddenly got populated with tones of
daemon.notice messages about all kind of "DNS format errors" from different
other servers.

Is it something wrong with my DNS server?
Were no notices like these before when I was running BIND 9.6.1-P1.

I attached a short capture from syslog.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Julian