bind says 'clocks are unsynchronized' but they are not

Sven Eschenberg sven at whgl.uni-frankfurt.de
Wed Jul 7 14:17:44 UTC 2010

Hi,

The size of the zone should not be that much of a matter if you use
IFXR. Aside from that, did you ever consider using another mechanism for
synchronization, like rsync or lzmaing the zone and transferring it via
your protocol of choice?
Then again, why would one have a TLD coloc on a 256kbps line, that seems
very unreasonable.

Regards

-Sven