Bind hang out when named reach to 5-600 Mb

khanh rua duonghoahoc_k49cd at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 8 09:30:25 UTC 2010

Hi,

I install bind as a cache server on Solaris 10, Sun Sparc T5140. It has problem,
bind always hang out when named reach to 5-600 Mb ('prstat' check). I have
several servers and all have this problem even when i install bind in zone or
try with a 64bit version.  T5140's a powerful server but bind can't make use of
its power. I'm newb with bind an so i have just try some other way but useless.
What should i do to track this problem ?

Thank in advance,
Duc Tien.