Defining custom root zone by subnet.

Nadir Aliyev nadir at ultel.net
Tue Jul 13 10:33:52 UTC 2010

Not helped...

view "internal-in" in {
    match-clients { zone1; };
    recursion yes;
	zone "." {
        	type master;
        	file "db.lockdown";
	};

-----Original Message-----
From: Nadir Aliyev [mailto:nadir at ultel.net]
Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2010 3:28 PM
To: 'Larry Brower'
Cc: 'bind-users at lists.isc.org'
Subject: RE: Defining custom root zone by subnet.

Its maybe sily just for you. But not for all.

For example,
I authorize users via radius with 2 way: without acl and with guest acl.
So I give same dns servers to all users, but I give public ip to the normal
users and private ip to the users with guest acl for purpose redirecting all
dns requests from with guest acl users to the defined webserver.
That's all.

Sorry for my english.