UAE punycode in zone

Warren Kumari warren at kumari.net
Sun May 9 18:31:25 UTC 2010

I am *so* not an IDN person (although I did follow the IDNA WG for a
while), but I *believe* that the process is just to convert the native
UTF8 representation (تامايدوجان.سى) to punycode  (xn--
mgbaajmr6mmaps.xn--ygb8b). There are a bunch of tools that will do
this for you, I suspect that just using something like: http://mct.verisign-grs.com/conversiontool/convertServlet?input=تامايدوجان.س
ى&type=UTF8 is easiest.

Now that you have the punycode representation, you just treat it like
any other domain (create a zone file called xn--mgbaajmr6mmaps.xn--
ygb8b, set $ORIGIN xn--mgbaajmr6mmaps.xn--ygb8b., etc).