Bind9 logging options

Techi techi at tellas.gr
Tue May 18 06:13:01 UTC 2010

The DNS Servers are authoritive. I have more than 100 users for them, and the
number of queries performed per minute is very high due to the nature of our
organization. Moreover, I do not have a specific time window in which the
timeouts occur, so, it is impossible to run it 24/7! From your answer I
conclude that there is no such option, correct?