dynamic updates via libbind.

Doug Barton dougb at dougbarton.us
Mon Nov 22 22:13:50 UTC 2010

On 11/22/2010 13:57, Jack Tavares wrote:
> And the answer to that is, apparently, no.

I don't speak for ISC so you should not take my statement(s) as relevant
to the future of what may or may not happen with libbind.

Meanwhile, is your question based on idle curiosity, or is there some
specific problem that you're trying to address? If yes, perhaps starting
over with a fresh thread that describes the problem you're having would
be a good way to proceed.

Doug

			-- OK Go