syntax/format of zone on slave $ORIGIN/paragraph - sorted?

Walter Smith whatisee1 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 9 16:34:19 UTC 2011

Hello,

I have bind/named running on Linux master and slaves. All is good, but now when I’m trying to clean up some old records – I realized that sorted zone on slaves are quite uneven. What I meant is, the $ORIGIN splits the zone into some unknown to me syntax/format. Is there anywhere I can find the description/documentation on it – How exactly slave parse the zone from master and puts all these arbitrary paragraphs with $ORIGIN.

Thanks,
Walter