no servers could be reached

Alan Clegg aclegg at isc.org
Thu Jul 28 11:46:14 UTC 2011

On 7/28/2011 4:16 AM, uifiddle at gmail.com wrote:

> view localhost_resolver {
> 	match-clients 	   { localhost; };
> 	match-destinations { localhost; };
> 	recursion yes;
> 	include "/etc/named.rfc1912.zones";
> };
> view czj {
> 	match-clients	{ 192.168.18.128; localhost; };
> 	match-destinations { 192.168.18.128; localhost; };
> 	recursion yes;
> 	zone "czj" {
> 	type master;
> 	file "czj.zone";
> };
> };

> named-checkzone named-checkconf passed

These check syntax but not semantics.  As someone else pointed out, it
looks like your zone file is messed up a bit.  Additionally, the views
above have both match-clients and match-destinations which I doubt you
want, and you have localhost listed in both...

What is it that you are trying to do and we might be able to help you
out some...

AlanC