no servers could be reached

uifiddle at gmail.com uifiddle at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 15:27:47 UTC 2011

I'm trying to config a bind server which could answering queries (at
least from 127.0.0.1 and 192.168.18.128) like "dig kia.czj" but I
failed to. perhaps my ignorance about  match-clients and
match-destinations statements failed my attempt, or more likely, "SOA
and NS of localhost. seems wrong".  It should be
localhost.localdomain.And I used to think the $origin statement is not
necessary, the idea about the zone name could be got from named.conf.
I'll do some testing before come back, thanks.