rndc: 'reload' failed: not found

Eivind Olsen eivind at aminor.no
Tue Mar 8 10:57:44 UTC 2011

 On Tue, 8 Mar 2011 04:07:51 -0600 (CST), Dan wrote:
> You cannot reload a dlz zone file. The zone is dynamic in mysql.

 That's fine, but the original poster said "Cent OS+BIND 9.7.3+DLZ(BDB
 as backend)", which lead me to believe he's using BDB and not MySQL.

 Take what I say here for what it's worth (not much, since I've got no
 experience with DLZ). Maybe the link I gave earlier wasn't any good?
 (this one:
 http://fixunix.com/dns/55171-chrootd-bind-dlz-file-__db-00-perms-causing-rndc-reload-fail-where-set-change-them.html
 - I'd at least suggest the original poster looks at it to see if is of
 any help).

 Regards
 Eivind Olsen
 eivind at aminor.no