Bind 9.8 chroot and gsstsig - what additional libraries do I need?

Juergen Dietl isclists01 at googlemail.com
Mon May 23 13:54:13 UTC 2011

Hello Tony,

I am pretty sure (but not 100 %) that I also had the troubles with version
9.7.2. P3.
The only thing I know 100 % is that I did the test with the same version.
So:

Bind without GSS-TSIG (no key given in the named.conf) works in CHROOT
Bind with GSS-TSIG (keytab given in the named.conf) do not work

One of the first things that was missed was dev/urandom for example.

Is there any one out that use a GSS-TSIG Bind WITH CHROOT-Enviroment?

thanx so far,
cheers,
Juergen