Zone Transfer issue on BIND9

snoop at email.it snoop at email.it
Fri Aug 24 12:47:52 UTC 2012

I believe I did specify how: "The main issue is that all my zones get
transferred to the slave properly but all the files related to the same view
are identical.". But I've realised I've not explained it properly.

My issue is that files transferred on the slave are identical but within
DOMAINS, not VIEWS. I apologise for my mistake.

For example, on the slave:
DOMAIN01.eu.int.zone
DOMAIN01.eu.ext.zone
are identical just as like as the other internal/external zone files for the
other domains.

Anyway, another user pointed me to the fact that I've used the
allow-transfer at the zone level, not at the view level.
That might be a good start.
I'm gonna try that ASAP as a start. Any other idea is more than welcome.
Thanks in advance for your time Phil.