Zone Transfer issue on BIND9

snoop at email.it snoop at email.it
Fri Aug 24 12:52:57 UTC 2012

Unfortunately that cannot be the root cause because (as stated in my first
email) I've also tried to remove completely the dmz view from both servers
leaving just the internal and the external one. And I had the same issue
still.

But as I've just wrote a minute ago I've made a mistake in my first
description of the issue.
Files are identical within the DOMAIN, not the VIEW.
For example, on the slave server:
DOMAIN01.eu.int.zone
DOMAIN01.eu.ext.zone

are exactly the same (also same checksum)
so the other zone files of the same domains are:
DOMAIN02.net.int.zone
DOMAIN02.net.ext.zone

and so on.

Thanks.