Can't find named_dump.db

Daniele Imbrogino d.imbrogino at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 20:32:12 UTC 2012

I edited the working directory to /etc/bind because this is the directory
where I have all the zone data files.
If I use the default /var/cache/bind do I have to move also the zone data
files (or, at least, create an alias)?
I'm saying this because even if the default configuration has
/var/cache/bind as default working directory, all the files are in
/etc/bind by default.