December 2012 Archives by thread
Starting: Sat Dec 1 18:09:02 UTC 2012
Ending: Mon Dec 31 15:47:56 UTC 2012
- Upstart job for BIND9
- Expiration TTLs
- No subject
- another performance tuning question
Mike Hoskins (michoski)
- truncated responses vs. minimal-responses?
- Can't find named_dump.db
- Find all authoritative domains for a nameserver?
- DNS Blackholing
rvandolson at esri.com
- R: OT - Dns test Q/A - [] - ok it's an OT, but no help?
- Update view without using 2 ip for each DNS Server
- ISC Security Advisory: BIND 9 servers using DNS64 can be crashed by a crafted query
- BIND 9.9.2-P1 is now available
- BIND 9.8.4-P1 is now available
- RHEL, Centos, Fedora rpm 9.9.2-p1
- Querying directly a nameserver works, while forwarding not
- OT - Dns test Q/A
Matus UHLAR - fantomas
- Linux issue with make test failures, 9.9.2-P1
- how t orestrict nsupdate to a single A or PTR record ?
- Preference of Master Name Servers
- SPF records in reverse zones?
- Improved SSL Error Logging [RT #29932]
- Bind not forwarding all requests
- Getting RPZ statistics
Howard, Christopher Bryan
- named crashed
Khuu, Linh Contractor
- restart named; missing TCP socket
- Just wondering if BIND can do GLB -Global Load Balancing Stuff?
- Strange Issue
- validation error
- is there a also-allow-transfer
- Can we load balance trafgic for CNAME records?
- Caching name server - Choosing the root-servers
- How can I migrate my Domain from ISP hosted to my own BIND server?
- Requesting tips on setting TTLs so that expired RRSIG data doesn't stay in the zone
- With the announcement that: “Advisory — D-root is changing its IPv4 address on the 3rd of January.”
- "Short" domains...
Ray Van Dolson
- IPSECKEY RRs?
- BIND 10 - 1.0.0 Beta Release
Jeremy C. Reed
- Local Lookups Fail When the Net is down.
- Duplicate records?
- auto-dnssec maintain: KSK being used as a ZSK as well?
- Signed zone does not get updated 'receive_secure_serial: not exact'
- Query regarding 'UPDATE' field in log entries
- nsupdate for default TTL
- reverse zone of type forward when /28 subnet
- difference between default views in named_statistics.txt
- rndc reconfig does not work
- Named stopped loging?
- Disabling A records for IPv6?
Robin Lee Powell
- FW: Named stopped loging?
- open-source tool for filter out stats from dns logs
- query about EDNS UDP Packet
Last message date:
Mon Dec 31 15:47:56 UTC 2012
Archived on: Tue Apr 2 01:20:53 UTC 2013
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).