Disabling A records for IPv6?

Phil Mayers p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk
Sat Dec 29 00:48:45 UTC 2012

Not hard - rpz zone with a single record will do it. I'm not typing on an ideal device to give an example right now, I'm afraid ...

Mark is of course correct that v6-only is a struggle right now and that fixing the apps is the proper solution.  But I'm

--
Sent from my mobile device, please excuse brevity and typos.