open-source tool for filter out stats from dns logs

Mike Hale eyeronic.design at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 17:07:13 UTC 2012

I looked for one a while back and couldn't find any good ones.  All the
ones I saw simply used the named.stats file, which wasn't enough.

I ended up exporting all query logs to a backend server and coding a script
that imported the queries into MySQL, which I then accessed with a php app
(which, after having 7 million queries in the db, takes a good three
minutes to load :/ ).

On Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 8:56 AM, Gaurav Kansal <gaurav.kansal at nic.in> wrote:

> Dear Team,****
>
> ** **
>
> I want to collect some stats (such as most which zone has queried most,
> which DNS Server queries us most and so on) based on my DNS Logs.****
>
> Is there any open-source tool available to filter out these statistics
> using my dns logs. ****
>
> ** **
>
> ** **
>
> Thanks and Regards,****
>
> Gaurav Kansal****
>
> Mob – 9910118448****
>
> ** **
>
> Happy New Year 2013.****
>
> IPv4 is Over,****
>
> Are your ready for new Network.****
>
> ** **
>
> ** **

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0