Assistance with SPF Records for BIND

ml ml at smtp.fakessh.eu
Sun Feb 19 16:00:41 UTC 2012

to simply is better

my TXT record
~]$ host -t txt fakessh.eu 8.8.8.8
Using domain server:
Name: 8.8.8.8
Address: 8.8.8.8#53
Aliases:

fakessh.eu descriptive text "spf2.0/pra ip4:46.105.34.177
ip4:91.121.7.86 ?all"
fakessh.eu descriptive text "spf2.0/mfrom ip4:46.105.34.177
ip4:91.121.7.86 ~all"
fakessh.eu descriptive text "v=spf1  ip4:46.105.34.177 ip4:91.121.7.86
?all"

it is OK for all ISP

--
  http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xC2626742
  gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-key C2626742

  http://urlshort.eu fakessh @
  http://gplus.to/sshfake
  http://gplus.to/sshswilting
  http://gplus.to/john.swilting
  https://lists.fakessh.eu/mailman/
  This list is moderated by me, but all applications will be accepted
  provided they receive a note of presentation