Forward Domain

Markus Braun charmed21muc at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 15 15:06:28 UTC 2012

> dig @localhost hallo.de

it shows my ip , but i think i must have the both nameserver from my ISP in the resolv.conf because i have other domains? and everything is now forwarded :((
he should only forward only this domain from extern.
I tried it with DNSMASQ and the line was this:
# Add domains which you want to force to an IP address here.# The example below send any host in doubleclick.net to a local# webserver.#address=/doubleclick.net/127.0.0.1address=/hallo.de/IP
and it worked...
but i must use bind9 because its preinstalled on a ubuntu plesk machine...thats the reason why i must configure  bind9 and cant use dnsmasq.

marcus