Forward Domain

Jorge Fábregas jorge.fabregas at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 15:28:13 UTC 2012

On 01/15/2012 11:06 AM, Markus Braun wrote:
> it shows my ip , but i think i must have the both nameserver from
>  my ISP in the resolv.conf because i have other domains? and
> everything is now forwarded :((

No, you don't need your ISP's nameservers.  It should work for other
domains (if configured properly). It's just that, for your particular
domain, it will ask the provided server for the info.   For other
domains, your bind server will perform full dns resolution (starting
from the DNS root servers and so on).  Did you try performing a query
for other domains?

--
Jorge