Recursive queries fail after bind has been running for a few hours

Lyle Giese lyle at lcrcomputer.net
Tue Mar 13 00:52:08 UTC 2012

I don't look at debug logs and may be WAY off base.  But the time period
for the log seems to be about 10 seconds start to finish in the failed
query.  However line 56 indicates that it timed out the query after 30
seconds.

That just doesn't add up to me for some reason.  Or is there 20 seconds
of preceeding logs missing when the query started?

Lyle Giese
LCR Computer Services, Inc.