hugo hugoo hugobxl at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 13 14:13:56 UTC 2012

Thanks for this clear feedback.
I understand the problem if the subdomain is not on the same name servers as the domain.
The NS record is needed to could find the subdomain on the other name server.

You said that the NS is not mandatory (it will work fine in the short term) in case of the same name server for the domai nand the subdomain.
But how does it work then if no NS is found?

regards,

Hugo,