Need to improve named performance

Ed LaFrance edl at connexinternet.com
Mon Nov 12 17:05:34 UTC 2012

The developer of some software we use has come up with this and it
appears to work:

logging{
channel error_log {
file "/var/log/bind.log" versions 3 size 5m;
severity error;
print-time yes;
print-severity yes;
print-category yes;
};
category default{
error_log;
};
};

--
(800) 362-7579 ext 1

+ Colocation    Dedicated Servers   IPv4 & IPv6 Transit +